A-Line/Princess V-neck Ankle-Length Chiffon Mother of the Bride Dress With RuffleItem Code: #0085096772
DELIVERY TIME: 16-21 DAYSTAILORING TIME: 13-15 DAYS SHIPPING TIME: 3-6 DAYS * Expedited Shipping: 3-6 Days
* Standard Shipping: 5-8 Days
Rush Fee: US$ 30.00 per item
Rush option available at shopping cart page.
- Silhouette: A-Line/Princess
- Neckline: V-neck
- Hemline/Train: Ankle-Length
- Fabric: Chiffon
- Embellishment: Ruffle
- Straps: Sleeves
- Sleeve: 1/2 Sleeves
- Back Style: Zipper Up
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Boning: No
- Shown Color: Dark Navy
- Size: General
- Season: Fall, Summer, Spring
- Trend Collections: Elegant
- Occasion: Wedding Guest Dresses
- Special occasion dresses are sized differently than regular clothes. Please check the SIZE CHART details carefully to find the right size.
- Colors may vary slightly due to different monitor settings.
- Use an iron to remove wrinkles from your dress if necessary.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Tell us what you think about this item.
|Dress Size Chart||Plus Size Dress Size Chart|
|Hollow to Floor||147||147||150||150||152||152||155||155||155||155||155||155||155||155|
HOW TO MEASURE
Super Saving Shipping
- Q: Can I return or cancel the dress if I change my mind?
- A: Each dress is made to order in vbridal.net, including standard size dresses. The custom nature of our dresses means our cancellation and Return Policy is stricter than other items, so it's important to order carefully.
- Q: How long can I receive my item?
- Q: How can I make sure I order the correct size and fit?
- A: Compare your unique measurements with vbridal.net's size chart and measuring guide. By selecting "Custom Size", your dress will be personally tailored for your exact fit.
- Q: Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
- A: Please understand that each dress is carefully tailored to match exactly what you see in the photos, so unfortunately we are unable to modify the fabric/length in any way. Currently, the two acceptable changes are removing the trains and adding spaghetti straps, only for dresses with simple designs.