Sheath/Column Scoop Neck Sweep Train Chiffon Evening Dress With Beading Split FrontItem Code: #0175055801
DELIVERY TIME: 16-21 DAYSTAILORING TIME: 13-15 DAYS SHIPPING TIME: 3-6 DAYS * Expedited Shipping: 3-6 Days
* Standard Shipping: 5-8 Days
Rush Fee: US$ 30.00 per item
Rush option available at shopping cart page.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Silhouette: Sheath/Column
- Neckline: Scoop Neck
- Hemline/Train: Sweep Train
- Fabric: Chiffon
- Embellishment: Beading, Split Front
- Straps: Regular Straps
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Back Style: Crossed Straps
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Shown Color: White
- Size: General
- Season: Spring, Summer
- Years: 2015
- Trend Collections: Open Back, Sexy
- Special occasion dresses are sized differently than regular clothes. Please check the SIZE CHART details carefully to find the right size.
- Colors may vary slightly due to different monitor settings.
- Use an iron to remove wrinkles from your dress if necessary.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Tell us what you think about this item.
Unfortunately I will have no choice but to return it. The dress was beautiful! Sadly it did not fit me. The bust and the length of it is perfect, but the measures I sent in for my waist are not the same that came with the dress. I sent in 65 cm and it was 64. There was no room for me to breathe. I read on your page that the tailors were supposed to add some extra fabric if there needed to be any tiny adjustments, this was not the case. We went to a tailor here in Norway and she said that there was not enough fabric to help us to sow it out.
When it comes to the hips, the tailor we went to see made us realize we had made a mistake. According to the picture in the file I have uploaded, we were supposed to measure on the widest part of the hips, which on the picture looked like, well on the hips. But our tailor told us that we were supposed to measure around the butt area. Which we did not understand by the picture on your website. When we realized the mistake, the tailor measured around my butt and it was 91 cm, not 71 cm that we sent in!
Please understand that this was a mistake made from both parts, and these are the reasons why I would like to return my, absolutely beautiful, but not fitting, prom dress.
I hope we can come to an agreement. With my new hip measures I realize that I don't need a new custom made dress, I need one which you already have in the size 2.
I really hope we can make the exchange without any costs. When it comes to the shipping payment I discovered your address was on Regent street in London? This week my cousins are on vacation in London and they would be happy to pick up the dress to spare the shipping costs! I hope I will receive an answer soon, because my cousins leave London on friday.
I really hope this works out, sincerely Camilla Mangersnes-Moe
So happy to find you! It will save me a lot of money on clothing!
|Dress Size Chart||Plus Size Dress Size Chart|
|Hollow to Floor||147||147||150||150||152||152||155||155||155||155||155||155||155||155|
HOW TO MEASURE
Please note because all of our dresses are tailor-made the delivery time should be tailoring time plus shipping time.
The process time is 13-15 days for Wedding Party, Special Occasion & Celebrity Dresses, 15-18 days for Wedding Dresses and 8-11 days for shoes.
It takes about 3-15 working days for the package travel from our facilities to your destination, the exact shipping time is based on the shipping company (UPS, DHL, USPS, etc) standard and the shipping method you have chosen.
This shipping method is the fastest available. Delivery times are between 3-6 days to all major destinations. Shipping cost vary from different items.
Standard shipping takes a bit longer than expedited shipping but costs less. Delivery times are between 5-8 days to all major destinations.
Super Saving Shipping
Super Saving Shipping is the most cost-efficient shipping method. Delivery times are between 15-30 days to all major destinations.
- Q: Can I return or cancel the dress if I change my mind?
- A: Each dress is made to order in vbridal.net, including standard size dresses. The custom nature of our dresses means our cancellation and Return Policy is stricter than other items, so it's important to order carefully.
- Q: How long can I receive my item?
- A: Total Delivery Time is based on the tailoring/processing time + shipping time, you will find them in the product pages.
- Q: How can I make sure I order the correct size and fit?
- A: Compare your unique measurements with vbridal.net's size chart and measuring guide. By selecting "Custom Size", your dress will be personally tailored for your exact fit.
- Q: Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
- A: Please understand that each dress is carefully tailored to match exactly what you see in the photos, so unfortunately we are unable to modify the fabric/length in any way. Currently, the two acceptable changes are removing the trains and adding spaghetti straps, only for dresses with simple designs.